The most beautiful border in Belgium is
. That is without doubt the capricious Maas between Maastricht and Kessenich. A maze of meanders, stream channels and dikes, an exceptional nature park
and a beautiful cycling area.
The winter dikes are a beautiful, car-free cycle route where you can enjoy nature undisturbed. Take your time and let the charm of the area overwhelm you.
With The Cycling Card ' cross-border cycling along the Maasyou will make your way through Meuse ValleyRiver Parkthe most beautiful border landscape you can find.
Spacious (25m²) room with all the comfort you could wish for.
A cycling route map to plan your own ride!
A delicious breakfast, lovingly prepared and served warm.
Enjoy culinary delights in our restaurant.
A parking ticket for the underground car park P3 Kloosterbempden:
Valid throughout your stay.
Store your bicycle safely in our storage room.
Charging your e-bike is also possible.
When booking your room or package, you can also book your desired bicycles directly.
We will make sure that these bicycles are ready and waiting for you at the hotel.
Vespamaaseik.be guarantees quality and perfectly maintained bicycles
and guarantees support and service if you break down on the way.
- Cancellation is free of charge until 10 a.m. on the day of arrival.
- Breakfast is served in the brasserie or on our terrace. At present, we do not work with buffets, but breakfast is ordered and served at the table.
- There are several disinfection points in the hotel. All individuals entering the hotel must disinfect themselves here regularly.
- A mouth mask is compulsory in all rooms except your own if you are in this room with your family members belonging to your bubble.
- All individuals entering the hotel are expected to keep 1.5 m distance from any person not belonging to his/her bubble.
Our staff will not enter your room unless:
- they come to bring your meal, breakfast and/or drink.
- they come to clean your room.
During this visit, our staff will always keep a distance of 1.5 m and wear a mouth mask. This visit will also be kept as short as possible.
If you do not want our housekeeping staff to enter your room during your stay, please indicate this at check-in.
At the entrances and exits of the hotel, we will post this information clearly and unambiguously so that all individuals entering the hotel are aware of the measures in place. All individuals who do not abide by these rules will be expelled from the hotel.