Maaseik Museums themselves comprise three beautiful treasure chambers: the Old Pharmacy, the Regional Archaeological Museum and the Treasure House of St Catherine's Church.
The Regional Archaeological Museum (RAM) lets you experience and witness the history of the Maasland and the region around the Bosbeek valley in a creative way by means of a large variety of archaeological finds.
Next to the RAM is the Old Pharmacy, the oldest private pharmacy in Belgium. The pharmacy was restored to its 18th-century glory and transformed into a museum.
In the Sint-Catharina church you can descend to the treasure chamber, where numerous Flemish masterpieces are kept.
Spacious (25m²) room with all the comfort you could wish for.
Admission card to all Museums in Maaseik.
A delicious breakfast, lovingly prepared and served warm.
Enjoy culinary delights in our restaurant.
A parking ticket for the underground car park P3 Kloosterbempden:
Valid throughout your stay.
- Cancellation is free of charge until 10 a.m. on the day of arrival.
- Breakfast is served in the brasserie or on our terrace. At present, we do not work with buffets, but breakfast is ordered and served at the table.
- There are several disinfection points in the hotel. All individuals entering the hotel must disinfect themselves here regularly.
- A mouth mask is compulsory in all rooms except your own if you are in this room with your family members belonging to your bubble.
- All individuals entering the hotel are expected to keep 1.5 m distance from any person not belonging to his/her bubble.
Our staff will not enter your room unless:
- they come to bring your meal, breakfast and/or drink.
- they come to clean your room.
During this visit, our staff will always keep a distance of 1.5 m and wear a mouth mask. This visit will also be kept as short as possible.
If you do not want our housekeeping staff to enter your room during your stay, please indicate this at check-in.
At the entrances and exits of the hotel, we will post this information clearly and unambiguously so that all individuals entering the hotel are aware of the measures in place. All individuals who do not abide by these rules will be expelled from the hotel.