In the middle of the beautiful Limburg countryside lies Maasmechelen Village, an elegant open-air shopping destination where you can shop in peace and quiet at some of the world's leading luxury brands.
At Maasmechelen Village you can shop from more than 100 premium and luxury brands, including BOSS, The North Face and American Vintage. All year round you can enjoy prices up to 60% lower than the recommended retail prices.
Maasmechelen Village is also open on Sundays and public holidays
and offers more than 1600 free parking spaces.
Spacious (25m²) room with all the comfort you could wish for.
Upon arrival, a bottle of bubbly and a snack will be waiting for you in your room.
Voucher worth 10% discount at participating stores.
Extra voucher for a small snack in one of the local brasseries.
A delicious breakfast, lovingly prepared and served warm.
A parking ticket for the underground car park P3 Kloosterbempden:
Valid throughout your stay.
- Cancellation is free of charge until 10 a.m. on the day of arrival.
- Breakfast is served in the brasserie or on our terrace. At present, we do not work with buffets, but breakfast is ordered and served at the table.
- There are several disinfection points in the hotel. All individuals entering the hotel must disinfect themselves here regularly.
- A mouth mask is compulsory in all rooms except your own if you are in this room with your family members belonging to your bubble.
- All individuals entering the hotel are expected to keep 1.5 m distance from any person not belonging to his/her bubble.
Our staff will not enter your room unless:
- they come to bring your meal, breakfast and/or drink.
- they come to clean your room.
During this visit, our staff will always keep a distance of 1.5 m and wear a mouth mask. This visit will also be kept as short as possible.
If you do not want our housekeeping staff to enter your room during your stay, please indicate this at check-in.
At the entrances and exits of the hotel, we will post this information clearly and unambiguously so that all individuals entering the hotel are aware of the measures in place. All individuals who do not abide by these rules will be expelled from the hotel.