The Meuse is an impressive rain river and forms the Belgian-Dutch border for 40 km from Maastricht to Kessenich.
The River Park has a varied landscape with a maze of old river arms, river banks, gullies, gravel banks ... followed by several well-defined settlements.
It is an area with its own identity and with some monumental historical sites. Come and experience the River Park with all your senses.
There is a place in Limburg where you can cycle from Belgium
to Germany in a short time. Via this 55-kilometre cycle route, you can cycle from the Netherlands, to Germany and Belgium in one day.
The well-known network of cycle junctions makes cycling a real pleasure. During your tour, you can enjoy the special landscape, the rich history and the delicacies of Limburg.
Soon we will be able to welcome a new unique cycling experience. In the Mechelse Heide there will be a brand new cycle path called 'Fietsen door de Heide' (Cycling through the Heath) in the Hoge Kempen National Park. This landmark is part of a total metamorphosis of the cycle path between node 550 and 551.
On top of the bicycle bridge, you will have a wide view of the Hoge Kempen National Park. In the distance, horses graze and many animal species have their natural habitat. From the 'bicycle jetty', cyclists can experience a unique view of this extraordinary piece of nature.
On an active bike tour through the Border Park, you will experience that these mills are more than just a decorative spot in the greenery or an embellishment of the village landscape.
The mills breathe the soul of their surroundings, they have captured stories for centuries. They are industrial monuments that tell history and anecdotes from a recent and distant past. Cycling becomes timeless through the stories that our mills reveal. Listen carefully to the stories our millers or mill guides tell you.
- Cancellation is free of charge until 10 a.m. on the day of arrival.
- Breakfast is served in the brasserie or on our terrace. At present, we do not work with buffets, but breakfast is ordered and served at the table.
- There are several disinfection points in the hotel. All individuals entering the hotel must disinfect themselves here regularly.
- A mouth mask is compulsory in all rooms except your own if you are in this room with your family members belonging to your bubble.
- All individuals entering the hotel are expected to keep 1.5 m distance from any person not belonging to his/her bubble.
Our staff will not enter your room unless:
- they come to bring your meal, breakfast and/or drink.
- they come to clean your room.
During this visit, our staff will always keep a distance of 1.5 m and wear a mouth mask. This visit will also be kept as short as possible.
If you do not want our housekeeping staff to enter your room during your stay, please indicate this at check-in.
At the entrances and exits of the hotel, we will post this information clearly and unambiguously so that all individuals entering the hotel are aware of the measures in place. All individuals who do not abide by these rules will be expelled from the hotel.